Welcome to MidSouth Electric Co-op!
We look forward to serving you with your electric service needs. MidSouth Electric Co-op is committed to serving high quality service to every home and business in our community.
Please complete and return the Electric Service Agreement with a copy of your driver's license, commercial load analysis, and the following applicable fees:
- $75.00- Membership Fee (non- refundable)
- $25.00- Connect/Transfer Fee (for new service of an existing location)
- $125.00- Connect Fee (For New Construction of Service)
- $200.00- Survey Fee (The staking fee for New Construction)
A deposit is also required with the above applicable fees. Your deposit will be based upon 1/6 of the billing of the requested service location. If it is service for a new location, the customer will be billed a deposit based on the commercial load analysis calculated by our engineering department. For your convenience, fees along with any applicable construction costs may be paid in person at any of our local district offices or over the phone by credit card or check. Upon receipt of the above, it will be possible to schedule an appointment with our field engineers to discuss the electric service you requested.
For existing accounts please fax to: 936-825-3644
Please use the following fax numbers for new construction depending on the service area;
- Navasota/GRIMES DISTRICT 936-825-5166
- Huntsville/WALKER DISTRICT 936-825-5162
- Montgomery/MONTGOMERY DISTRICT 936-825-5165
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. Our staff will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence. Please feel free to contact us at 936-825-5100 if you need further assistance.
Sincerely, MidSouth Electric Co-op